In a competitive business environment broken contracts and failure to pay for goods and services can prevent a small business from succeeding. An effective legal adviser can mean the difference between commercial success and failure.
The business attorneys at Tyree and Embree, work as vigorous advocates for small and medium-sized businesses.
We offer efficient, cost-effective handling of contract disputes and other business lawsuits.
If your company needs an effective voice in a business dispute, an experienced business & commercial litigation attorney can help.
Our West Virginia business & commercial litigation attorneys represent construction contractors, manufacturers, professionals, and entrepreneurs. We handle matters involving:
* Breach of contract in business and real estate matters
* Collection matters
* Violation of restrictive covenants and trade secrets
* Non-compete clauses – restrictive covenants on employee contracts
* Insurance coverage disputes
* Litigation defense
* Commercial real estate disputes – lease disputes, commercial land development